Click on any question below to see the answer.
A: We will analyze your current financial picture, ask the right questions on what you are trying to accomplish now and in the future and then help you by setting up a plan accordingly. Questions we often ask are:
1) How long will you live in the area?
2) How long will you keep the property?
3) Are you planning on doing any remodeling or adding on to the property in the future?
4) When do you plan on retiring?
5) Are you after cash flow or paying off the loan as quickly as possible? 6) Plus many more…
Once we have your answers, we will advise on what loan program is best for you and what loan structure will meet your long and short term financial goals. This is done at the pre-approval appointment and reviewed again once in contract or when we lock your loan.
A: We will determine your approximate tax write offs, net tax benefit, and net effective payment based on your tax bracket. Then we will compare your current mortgage payment to rent and you the benefit on a monthly basis in real dollars.
A: We do several things that include providing a preapproval in ms-word, so then at moment’s notice the Realtor can modify the price of the preapproval to match any offer if purchasing below or at the original preapproved amount. We also call the listing agent on each offer to convey the buyers compensating factors and to differentiate the offer from everyone else’s. Lastly, we will help coordinate short closings and “as is” offers with no contingencies.
A: At 101 Loan, we use many online interactive subscription programs to track rates based on bond market activity, economic report activity and market trends. This provides our clients with the power to lock at the “right” time vs the wrong time when rates are worse. In addition, if interest rates drop, we have strong relationships to renegotiate the rate with the lender at a lower rate or pull the loan from the lender and go with another lender that is offering a more favorable rate. Having access to over 45 lenders provides a value proposition that other lenders and lenders just can’t provide.
A: Rob McCarthy has worked with many agents throughout the bay area since 1990 and has closed over 3000 loans with a 99.99% success rate.
A: Rob McCarthy has been providing mortgage financing services since 1990 closing an average of 75% purchase business with the remainder of refinance business from past, referred and online originated clients.
A: You bet…check out Yelp at http://www.yelp.com/biz/101-loan-campbell-2 where we have over 100 “5 Star” reviews.
A: As a mortgage originator, we have over 45 different relationships with direct lenders, portfolio lenders and mortgage banks; ensuring our clients have access to the best loan programs and lowest rates. As a result, you will receive the most competitive interest rates and access to every loan program available.
A: Very quickly. Most loan officers work by themselves to close their loans. Some may even have an assistant but regardless usually take a long time to provide their clients with a preapproval, let alone even close on time per the ratified purchase contract.
At 101 Loan, we have 4 professionals that play an integral part of quickly expediting requests and closing our client’s loan. Our preapprovals take 1 to 2 business days, and our closing can take between 2 and 4 weeks dependent on the loan program or the bank, the customer chooses.
Our team includes the following:
• Rob McCarthy - Owner and Senior Mortgage Planner who architects every purchase file.
• Nick Stephens - Loan Coordinator who prepares every loan file for review.
• Renee Steff - Senior Loan Coordinator, who reviews all files and provides the preapproval and closing estimate before any offer.
• Danielle Greco - Senior Loan Processor, who submits and manages each application once in contract to closing.
With decades of experience, our staff can quickly and efficiently process your loan ensuring a smooth and efficient closing. In general, we can close your loan quicker than our competition while still providing you with the best rates on the market.
A: 101 Loan and its agents have been providing mortgage financing solutions to consumers and the Real Estate community for over 2 decades. Rob McCarthy has been providing the same services since 1990 and is considered one of the top mortgage planner’s in the bay area for loan volume closed resulting from his strong relationships with Realtors, past clients and lenders.
A: Rob McCarthy provides many home financing services that include the following:
- Over 25 Years of Experience in Residential and Commercial Financing with Access to over 45 Lenders resulting in the Lowest Rates, Lowest Fees and Timely Service.
- Over 100 “5 Star Reviews” in Yelp, Facebook, Google and LinkedIn.
- Expert in Reverse Mortgages and Jumbo Reverse Mortgages.
- Access to Land, Construction and Commercial Financing.
- Access to All First Time Buyer Programs including FHA, VA and City Programs.
A: 101 Loan brings over 20+ years of experience to the mortgage financing transaction, offering clients unsurpassed exemplary service, competitive rates and “out of the box” thinking. His dedication and hard work yield customized mortgage solutions quickly and efficiently. 101 Loan's mortgage planning services start with a detailed pre-qualification to determine your current needs and long term goals and loan options that apply to your situation, whether purchasing or refinancing.